Social Icons

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lucid dream 6


Blue=Dream
Red=Lucid
White=Misc

This one is a little short, but still kind of cool anyway. Besides, every succes is still a succes.

I was in an apartment, and i was interviewing a famous danish actor, Frank Hvam.
When i got up in the apartment, he was sitting on the toilet, and didn't want me to interview him right there. So i went out the door, and walked down the stairs. This was when i noticed something seemed a little off. Did i really just see Frank Hvam taking a dump? How did i even get here? So i did a reality check. I plugged my nose, and i could breath through it. I then looked at my fingers, and not only were there 11 fingers, but they were small, deformed and changin colors. I kept extremely calm, which is something i've been training on, because i don't want to wake up because of over excitement. I told myself that i would just get out of the apartment, and i would clarify the dream once i was out. only walked down 3 sets of stairs before i woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment