Social Icons

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lucid dream 7


Blue=Dream
Red=Lucid
White=Misc

I went out with one of my female friends, and talked about meditation. We layed down on the hood of 2 seperate cars, and began to meditate. I lost focus fast, and looked around. There was a car right beside us, that looked like someone was moving. I saw an apartment, and thought i should check it out.
I went over there, and did a reality check on the way. 

I kind of new I was dreaming, and the reality check just made me 100% sure. When I got there, I told them to leave the house open, because I wanted to have some fun in there. I did another RC, and I was now 101% sure I was dreaming. I hopped down on my knee, and started licking the floor. It tasted really good, which was totally  unecspected. The licking the carpet thing made the whole dream much more stabil and clar, and I walked out the door. I tried Thinking of my school being out there when I opened the door, but I didn't focus enough, and I ended up at some kind of hotel mall. I hopped down again, and licked the floor. Again, it tasted awesome, and made the dream extremely clear. Suddenly, a lady walks up to me, and hands me a """babywagon""" I was pretty confused, until she said we had a baby together. I thought about it, and said "If we have a baby together, that means we've done it, right? She said "yes ofcourse" and I was like, "yep, let's go in here!".

I walked into a hotel room with my lady, and closed the door. a few seconds after closing the door, someone knocked. I got really irritated, because I just wanted to have some fun with my girl, but I still opened the door. Outside was, I kid you not, Emma Watson, Miley Cyrus, and some girl from my parralel class. I  let them in, and licked the carpet once more. This time it started out not tasting very good, but in the end, it tasted just as awesome as the last times. Emma had some bandages around her knee. She was standing on the floor with one leg, and stretching out the other. I asked her why she haid bandages on, and she said something about hurting herself while filming a movie.  Anyway, I look over on the bed again, and suddenly 2 of my mates are laying there too. I was like, this is not going to happen, and told them to gtfo. They said okay, but sadly I woke up, just as they were leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment