Social Icons

Monday, February 25, 2013

Lucid dream 10


Blue=Dream
Red=Lucid
White=Misc

I'm living in an apartment in some city. I'm not sure where, but it felt slightly New York esc. The dream had been going on for a long time before i realised I was lucid, which means the lucid part of the dream was quite short. It was pretty cool, though. My roomate was some kind of drug dealer. He had been threatening to kill me if I didn't do what he said and so on. All of that good criminal stuff. At one point i kind og had a conversation in my head. It basicly went like this:
-I don't have to take this shit anymore
-but what am i going to do?
-well, i'm dreaming, so I can do whatever the fuck i'd like!
I went into his room, and started shouting at him. I knew he couldn't hurt me, so i wasn't scared. He came real close to me, and started screaming. I blew myself up to double the size of him, and sreamed twize as loud. He got scared and tried to run. But before he could run, i took him by his neck with one hand, and repeteadly pinched him in the face with the other. At one point, i pinched so hard he fell through the wall. When I landed outside, I looked around.  I noticed the dream was ending, so I tried spinning to re-
stabilize the dream. It didn't work, and I woke up. Should've gone for a DEILD. 

I've been having super short LD's recently. Perhaps I should try fitting more WILD's into my sleeping schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment