Social Icons

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lucid dream 8


Blue=Dream
Red=Lucid
White=Misc

I was with my class, which consisted of about half of my real class, and half of random people that I know. All my age though. One of the hot teachers was with us. We were in a big room, with a huge pool. The pool was not a normal pool, but it was sort of a building turned upside down, with water in it. Pool tiles though. We were all playing some kind of game, where you had to find birthday cards in the pool. Every player had one card, somewhere in the pool. Now you just had to find it. At one point, I come up from the water, and notice the hot teacher standing there, topless. A bit after, she get's up, and dresses herself. She starts walking out of the room, and I follow.

- False awakening -

I wake up in my bed, and the clock says 3:00. I lay down, and start visualizing. I try to imagine myself in a super market, sliding coke bottles down from the shelves. I told myself that once a coke bottle stood still in midair instead of falling down, I was stable enough to enter the dream. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes. I was there.

I checked my hands, and sure enough I was lucid. I counted my fingers, and examined them close. I saw them morph into weird shapes and lenghts everytime I looked away. It's something I'll never get bored of. I try looking around, to find someone to talk to. There is a nice office lady 
there, who smiles at me. I walk over to her, but wake up mid-walk.

- False awakening -

I do the same thing again. I lay down, and try to visualise myself in the super market, pulling down coke bottles. After a few seconds, the visualization becomes real, and I look around. I examine my hands, and count the fingers for confirmation. I looked around, and saw that it was pretty much the same super market as before. One side of the super market turned into an office building, with nice big windows. The lady was standing there again, smiling. I spin around, hoping that I can stabelize the dream. I succeded, and everything became clear. I fell down on my knees, and started licking the floor. Oddly enough, it didn't taste quite as good as it had in my previous dreams, yet the after taste was wonderful. I got up, and examined the scenerie. I woke up soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment