Social Icons

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lucid dream 3


Blue=Dream
Red=Lucid
White=Misc

The dream started out kind of weird. Me and my class was going somewhere, to like "Bornholm" or something. We were in the nature climbing trees and stuff. Pretty funny. We later meet up at my old house, and there is a few girls there. We are small talking a bit, and suddenly all of the girls say "This girl thinks you are cute" to me. I turn around, and see this girl. She's pretty standart, nothing too big, but pretty though. I talk with her, and things go well. We hug a bit, and i think she kissed my cheek. I got invited by her to dinner in this weird room, and this was when things got interesting. When we are in the room, I notice how people are changing. Like, it's not the same people that are sitting besides me. Suddenly, my mom shows up. This is where i figured something was wrong. I tried making her dissappear, and suddenly, she wasn't there.

I then did a reality check, and true enough, i was dreaming. I was looking at my hands, and again this was a pretty weird experience. When i looked at my hands, they looked normal. Yet, when i counted them, and i counted to six on my one hand. I recounted to make sure something was going on, and still counted six. I wasn't a 100% convinced so i counted the other hand. There wasn't only 6 fingers, they were weird colours, and one of them was really small. I told my friends and the girl i was with that i was dreaming, and they said "yeah..". I got pretty excited, but quickly calmed myself down. 

I tried holding on to a table to stabalize the dream, but i just ended up lifting it like it was thin air!
I thing quickly spun around, to try and stabalize it. But again like last time, it totally felt like i was underwater, and i couldn't spin around fluently. I then rubbed my hands together, while spinning around. That made eveything much easier. The fog now lifted from the dream, and i was finnaly inside.

After that, i imidiatly got teleported away from the room. I was in a scenery with a lot of hills, with small water floods. It was night time, but i could see quite well. in the horizon, i could see some buildings, with light in the windows. I set my  destination, and i tried flying over there. It went quite well, even though I didn't feel like i had very much control by now. I flew to the buildings, and looked down. It was all some kind of map. 

This map was weird as fuck. It would be awesome as a game map, but it sucked as a lucid dreaming map. I couldn't go anywhere else that wasn't on the map, and none of the places looked interesting. I then tried teleporting away, and it worked.

Now i was in the dinner room again. I felt the room was a little bit tilted to one side, so i tried fixing it. I ended up making the room into a rocket, and sending us up to space. I was slowly losing control here. Suddenly we stopped, and some people got on. I tried thinking really hard about someone i wanted to board the plane, but i couldn't get her to come on board. I though fuck it, i might aswell take advantage of the last bit of control i had. I then made the "rocket/dinner room" we were in, into a ufo. There were weird aliens in the ufo, but it seemed like they were harmless. I actually made them crown me as a king. One of the green guys gave me a remote, and pointed me at a huge tv screen. I pressed play, and saw cartoons for the rest of the dream.

The weird part was the thing i was sitting on. I was sitting on the floor, but it felt really weird. It was like bouncy, and fluffy. It felt like I think a cloud would feel, if you could sit on it.

I then had a false awakening. I woke up in real life, but fell asleep again withing 10 seconds. I then woke up in the dinner room, wich this time was much more normal, and much brighter. I told my buddies i need to go to sleep, so i can lucid dream again, and i layed my head on a chair. I don't remember anything after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment