Social Icons

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lucid dream 5

Blue=Dream
Red=Lucid
White=Misc

I was in some apartment building, and chatting with my mates. Suddenly, I do a random reality check. 

I started rubbing my handstogether, to stabalize the dream. I also tried just rubbing my hand on random stuff, to make the dream more clear. When I thought the dream was clear enough, I opened my window. it somehowtook a really long tim to openthe window, wich did make me lose focus a bit, bit i finnaly got it opened. I took a run up, and jumped out. I landed 5 stoires further down, right on my legs. I then looked around the scenerie, but there really wasn't anything interesting. So I decided to fuck with some of the people in the apartment building. I flew up, this time without ANY problems what so ever, and looked into some random dream characters dream. He told me to go away, and that I was probably being held up by a string.

When I felt like i had gotten everything out of the situation, I wanted to see some buddies. I flew into what looked like a hotel lobby. Inside the lobby, was one of my mates. I said hi, and told him I was lucid. He said awesome, with the stupid grin he allways has. Even in real life. He told me that he and a couple of friends was going to "højen" to party. I told him I would join.


I jumped up in the air, and bellyflopped on the floor. I went right through, as intended.


I ended up in what looked like the same apartment as the first time, but this time in daylight, and with almost all of myy classmates. one of the hottest girls in the class started chatting to me about lucid dreaming. She said something along the lines of "When are you lucid?". I looked at my hands, counted 7 fingers, and said "now". I then looked around the room for stuff to rub myself on. I found my laptop on a table, which I just started rubbing. Really hard. When I thought the dream was stabil enough, I turned around, and had a chat with the girl who got me lucid. It went something along the lines of:

"Why were you rubbing that laptop?"
"To stabalize the dream, so I don't lose it, lose you ;)."
"Oh, that's cool ;)."
"Yeah, want to help me?"
"sure, how?"
At this point we were allready hugging. I told her to take off her shirt, So I could also rub her, gently ofcourse. She said yes, and next thing I know, I'm standing there with the school's hotty, topless
in my arms. Sadly it didn't last long before I woke up after that. I'm pretty sure I got carried away a bit. Still enjoyed it though :P

No comments:

Post a Comment